"Fearless After a Fail"
"Guide to a 'Positive' Round of IVF "
Do you want to learn my secrets to a successful fertility journey, win some jewelry from ChavezforCharity and give a lot of MY money to RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association?
Ok, good! In honor of RESOLVE's Infertility Awareness Week (April 22nd-28th), I am hosting two live classes on two different nights and plan to donate $1000+ to RESOLVE and give away gifts for your participation.
Here is how to join in on this fertility fun:
- Registers will get access to both the live training as well as the recordings of them. Registration is limited to 100 so secure your spot quickly.
- Share that these webinars are available and tag me (@tashablasi on IG and @thetashablasi on FB). Every time you share, I will donate $10 to RESOLVE.
- Every share enters you into a raffle to win a gorgeous bracelet by ChavezforCharity. CLICK HERE for samples (these were custom made for the FU Project and are not available to purchase any more or anywhere. Note: in the latest batch I purchased, the beads and charms vary slightly, but I actually like them even better.) I will announce the winners during the live training. And yes, the more you share the most chances to win. Fun, right?!
DATES: Monday, April 23rd and Wednesday, April 25th at 8:30p EST
TRAINING 1. On Monday, April 22nd, I will be live to present, "Fearless After a Fail." This will reveal my proven method of recovering after a failed implantation (miscarriage or a failed round of fertility treatments) and moving forward without fear holding you back.
TRAINING 2. On Wednesday, April 25th, I will be live to present, "Guide to a 'Positive' Round of IVF" This webinar will unveil the only elements that you must have in place to see IVF success rate closer to 100%.
Some things to note:
- Space is limited to 100 viewers.
- There will be a live Q&A at the end to ask specific questions about your journey.
- All registrants will get a recording of the webinar so sign up even if you can't make the live event.
- All participant's video will be turned off for anonymity purposes.
- And if you want to learn a little bit about my fertility journey (ten rounds of IVF!) and me, please CLICK HERE.
With thanks & love,
About RESOLVE: Established in 1974, RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association, is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization certified under the National Health Council Standards of Excellence and is dedicated to ensuring that all people challenged in their family building journey reach resolution through being empowered by knowledge, supported by community, united by advocacy, and inspired to act.
RESOLVE exists to provide:
◊ Access to Care
◊ Advocacy for Coverage
◊ Access to Support & Community
◊ Access to Education
◊ Awareness of All Family Building Options
Note: All registrants will be sent a recording so please sign up even if you can't make the live event.