"How to Remove Fear and Anxiety From Your Fertility Journey"
In this short webinar, you will learn simple techniques that can help stop the downward spiral of negative emotions that unsuccessful natural cycles, prolonged fertility treatments or miscarriages may create.
Learn strategies to balance your mind for overall health and wellness.
If you have a partner, this is an ideal webinar for her/him to join too.
Thursday, July 20th 7pm EST
All registrants will be sent a recording so please sign up even if you can't make the live event.
In this webinar we will cover:
- Creating a mission and being clear on what you want
- Cleaning out the clutter in your body, mind, and space
- Simple mental exercises that can help to change your brain from naturally negative and anxious to naturally excited and hopeful.
- Strategies for when you are going in a downward spiral of negativity or having an anxiety attack.
Some things to note:
- All registrants will get a recording of the webinar so sign up even if you can't make the live event.
- All participant's video will be turned off for anonymity purposes.
- If you need a fertility journey boost before this webinar, CLICK HERE for my most requested document, "5 Fertility Mistakes Keeping You From Getting Pregnant."
- And if you want to learn a little bit about my fertility journey (ten rounds of IVF!) and me, please CLICK HERE.
Can't wait to see all of the happy mommies and babies we create!
About Fertility Institute of New Jersey & New York:
Becoming a parent is a dream for many — and the advanced medical technologies at the Fertility Institute of New Jersey & New York can help turn this dream into a reality.
We understand such a highly personal pursuit requires more than science to succeed. This is why our fertility treatments blend science with compassion, combining leading-edge technology and skill with genuine concern and thoughtfulness.
You have fears, hopes, and dreams, and it’s likely you have experienced disappointing setbacks. To us, you are more than a number or a collection of test results and medical data – you are family. And we treat you like family from the first moment you walk through our doors.
The professionals at the Fertility Institute of NJ & NY truly care about you and your longing for having a baby, and we’re dedicated to surrounding you with the warmth, respect, comfort and expertise you require and deserve.
About Tasha Blasi: Tasha Blasi is the founder of the Fertilities Unite Project (FU Project). She uses her background in the sciences and her own journey (IVF ten times!) to successfully help other women get pregnant. As a fertility catalyst and patient advocate, her goal is to educate, prepare, and repair women trying to get or stay pregnant so that they can do it "easier, smarter, and cheaper" than she did. Click HERE to learn more about her goals for you and her journey.